Mobile POS provider Square will begin shipping its EMV and contactless chip card reader in December 2015. “If you preorder a contactless and chip card reader, Square’s Liability Shift Protection is available to you for free, from the moment you preorder until your reader arrives,” the company says. Square unveiled the NFC mPOS terminals during Apple’s WWDC in June 2015 and offered the first 250,000 free of charge.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info