Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies has now equipped approximately 300,000 locations across the US to accept Apple Pay and Android Pay, the company has revealed — up 100,000 on the 200,000 units it reported in February 2015. “We represent the nation’s largest NFC mobile payments footprint handled by one company,” CEO Steve Herbert said during USA Technologies’ Q4 earnings call.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform