Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies has now equipped approximately 300,000 locations across the US to accept Apple Pay and Android Pay, the company has revealed — up 100,000 on the 200,000 units it reported in February 2015. “We represent the nation’s largest NFC mobile payments footprint handled by one company,” CEO Steve Herbert said during USA Technologies’ Q4 earnings call.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent