Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies has now equipped approximately 300,000 locations across the US to accept Apple Pay and Android Pay, the company has revealed — up 100,000 on the 200,000 units it reported in February 2015. “We represent the nation’s largest NFC mobile payments footprint handled by one company,” CEO Steve Herbert said during USA Technologies’ Q4 earnings call.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay