T-Mobile has reportedly begun pushing software updates to Samsung Pay supporting devices ahead of the mobile payment service’s launch in the US, expected today. “The update contains mostly tweaks to Samsung Pay,” Android Headlines reports. AT&T is also pushing out an Android 5.1.1 update for both the Samsung S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that brings with it the addition of Samsung Pay, according to Android Central.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?