T-Mobile has reportedly begun pushing software updates to Samsung Pay supporting devices ahead of the mobile payment service’s launch in the US, expected today. “The update contains mostly tweaks to Samsung Pay,” Android Headlines reports. AT&T is also pushing out an Android 5.1.1 update for both the Samsung S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that brings with it the addition of Samsung Pay, according to Android Central.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service