Just one in four cybersecurity experts (23%) believe that mobile payments are secure and can keep personal information safe, the 2015 Mobile Payment Security Study from IT professional association ISACA has found. 47% say mobile payments are not secure and 30% are unsure. “87% expect to see an increase in mobile payment data breaches over the next 12 months, yet 42% of respondents have used this payment method in 2015,” the association says.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India