A teardown conducted by iFixit shows that Apple has included NXP’s 66V10 controller in the new iPhone 6s models — a different chip to the 65V10 module included in the iPhone 6. NXP declined to comment on the differences between the two parts when asked by NFC World.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India