A teardown conducted by iFixit shows that Apple has included NXP’s 66V10 controller in the new iPhone 6s models — a different chip to the 65V10 module included in the iPhone 6. NXP declined to comment on the differences between the two parts when asked by NFC World.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands