PayPal is to introduce its PayPal Here contactless card reader in the US on September 30, following its launch in the UK in August 2015. “The reader works on both iOS and Android platforms and accepts chip card transactions, magnetic stripe and contactless NFC transactions including Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay and any other NFC-enabled device or card,” PayPal writes in a blog post.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet