European mPOS company SumUp has launched its mobile card acceptance solution in Sweden, expanding its footprint to 14 countries including Germany, the UK and Brazil. “With its PIN+ Card Terminal, SumUp will be the first company to offer a proprietary card terminal to small businesses in Sweden,” the company says. The expansion follows a €10m (US$11.2m) funding round in August 2015.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments