Nearly three quarters of Polish consumers (74%) are aware of NFC mobile payments and 4% are using them, research conducted by ARC Rynek i Opinia for SIA reveals. 96% have heard of contactless payments and credit cards and 41% perceive them to be the most “modern”, followed by mobile payments (36%), payment cards or online bank transfers (35%).
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info