Nearly three quarters of Polish consumers (74%) are aware of NFC mobile payments and 4% are using them, research conducted by ARC Rynek i Opinia for SIA reveals. 96% have heard of contactless payments and credit cards and 41% perceive them to be the most “modern”, followed by mobile payments (36%), payment cards or online bank transfers (35%).
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?