Nearly three quarters of Polish consumers (74%) are aware of NFC mobile payments and 4% are using them, research conducted by ARC Rynek i Opinia for SIA reveals. 96% have heard of contactless payments and credit cards and 41% perceive them to be the most “modern”, followed by mobile payments (36%), payment cards or online bank transfers (35%).
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain