Twitter is to integrate its Buy Now button technology with ecommerce platforms Bigcommerce, Demandware and Shopify to enable merchants including Best Buy, Adidas and PacSun to sell products via the platform. “With Buy Now, businesses can drive more conversions and remove much of the friction in the mobile purchasing process,” Twitter writes in a blog post.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments