Twitter is to integrate its Buy Now button technology with ecommerce platforms Bigcommerce, Demandware and Shopify to enable merchants including Best Buy, Adidas and PacSun to sell products via the platform. “With Buy Now, businesses can drive more conversions and remove much of the friction in the mobile purchasing process,” Twitter writes in a blog post.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands