Twitter is to integrate its Buy Now button technology with ecommerce platforms Bigcommerce, Demandware and Shopify to enable merchants including Best Buy, Adidas and PacSun to sell products via the platform. “With Buy Now, businesses can drive more conversions and remove much of the friction in the mobile purchasing process,” Twitter writes in a blog post.
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes
- Apple adds support for Express Card NFC transactions that work even when an iPhone’s battery is almost flat