Coffee chain Starbucks has expanded its Mobile Order & Pay service to the UK, allowing customers to use its iOS mobile app to pre-order and pay for their food and drinks in more than 150 stores across London. The announcement follows the roll out of the service to all US locations and to Android devices last month.
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones
- Standard Chartered unveils IoT payments platform that automatically triggers a payment when a connected product arrives at a destination
- Commonwealth Bank to test ‘smart money’ that knows what it can be spent on
- Alipay: Hackers have used stolen Apple IDs to lift funds from mobile wallets
- Amazon moves into in-store payments in India