Coffee chain Starbucks has expanded its Mobile Order & Pay service to the UK, allowing customers to use its iOS mobile app to pre-order and pay for their food and drinks in more than 150 stores across London. The announcement follows the roll out of the service to all US locations and to Android devices last month.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents