French bank BNP Paribas has begun trialling payment cards on which the three-figure security code is replaced with a small screen displaying a code which automatically changes periodically in order to make online payments more secure. The bank is using Oberthur Technologies’ OT Motion Code solution for the pilot, which involves 1,000 customers. French bank BPCE has also conducted a pilot test of the cards.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones