Samsung is to run a seven city tour to promote the launch of Samsung Pay in the US. “Samsung will give consumers in Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles a special opportunity to unlock special offers and prizes through Samsung Pay,” the company says. The service launched in the US this week.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet