Samsung is to run a seven city tour to promote the launch of Samsung Pay in the US. “Samsung will give consumers in Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles a special opportunity to unlock special offers and prizes through Samsung Pay,” the company says. The service launched in the US this week.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info