Visual discovery app Pinterest is expanding its Buyable Pins, which let users make payments through Apple Pay, to more commerce platforms including Bigcommerce, IBM Commerce and Magento. “We’re also rolling out new Buyable Pins from Bloomingdale’s, Wayfair, DVF, Steven Alan and thousands of new merchants from our launch partners Demandware and Shopify,” the company writes in a blog post. More than 60m Buyable Pins have been activated since June 2015.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works