Visual discovery app Pinterest is expanding its Buyable Pins, which let users make payments through Apple Pay, to more commerce platforms including Bigcommerce, IBM Commerce and Magento. “We’re also rolling out new Buyable Pins from Bloomingdale’s, Wayfair, DVF, Steven Alan and thousands of new merchants from our launch partners Demandware and Shopify,” the company writes in a blog post. More than 60m Buyable Pins have been activated since June 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info