Visual discovery app Pinterest is expanding its Buyable Pins, which let users make payments through Apple Pay, to more commerce platforms including Bigcommerce, IBM Commerce and Magento. “We’re also rolling out new Buyable Pins from Bloomingdale’s, Wayfair, DVF, Steven Alan and thousands of new merchants from our launch partners Demandware and Shopify,” the company writes in a blog post. More than 60m Buyable Pins have been activated since June 2015.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay