Foodservice, facilities and clothing provider Aramark has partnered with US mobile commerce app provider Tapingo to enable university students and staff to order food from participating locations and pay directly from their mobile device using their student card, credit card or PayPal. “Tapingo and Aramark will roll out the service at more than 25 universities during the program’s initial phase,” Tapingo says.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019