Foodservice, facilities and clothing provider Aramark has partnered with US mobile commerce app provider Tapingo to enable university students and staff to order food from participating locations and pay directly from their mobile device using their student card, credit card or PayPal. “Tapingo and Aramark will roll out the service at more than 25 universities during the program’s initial phase,” Tapingo says.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February