Foodservice, facilities and clothing provider Aramark has partnered with US mobile commerce app provider Tapingo to enable university students and staff to order food from participating locations and pay directly from their mobile device using their student card, credit card or PayPal. “Tapingo and Aramark will roll out the service at more than 25 universities during the program’s initial phase,” Tapingo says.
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps