US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless has confirmed it will be adding support for Samsung Pay. “Samsung Pay will be supported on compatible Verizon smartphones — Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge+ — through a future software update,” the carrier said in a tweet. Verizon was a notable absence from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when the mobile payment service launched in the US last month.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform