US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless has confirmed it will be adding support for Samsung Pay. “Samsung Pay will be supported on compatible Verizon smartphones — Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge+ — through a future software update,” the carrier said in a tweet. Verizon was a notable absence from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when the mobile payment service launched in the US last month.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform