US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless has confirmed it will be adding support for Samsung Pay. “Samsung Pay will be supported on compatible Verizon smartphones — Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge+ — through a future software update,” the carrier said in a tweet. Verizon was a notable absence from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when the mobile payment service launched in the US last month.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019