Starbucks will launch its Mobile Order & Pay service in approximately 300 company-owned stores in the Greater Toronto Area of Canada on October 13. “Starbucks plans to expand Mobile Order & Pay to other select Canadian cities in 2016,” the coffee chain says. The announcement follows the service’s expansion to all US locations in September 2015 and its UK launch earlier this month.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones