Swedish firm Seamless has begun rewarding users of its Seqr mobile payment solution when they recommend friends and family. “All recommendations that result in a new active Seqr customer quality for the 25 Sek (US$3) cashback reward which is paid on a monthly basis,” the company says. Seamless also began offering up to 3% cashback on Seqr purchases in March 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info