Swedish firm Seamless has begun rewarding users of its Seqr mobile payment solution when they recommend friends and family. “All recommendations that result in a new active Seqr customer quality for the 25 Sek (US$3) cashback reward which is paid on a monthly basis,” the company says. Seamless also began offering up to 3% cashback on Seqr purchases in March 2015.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards