Swedish firm Seamless has begun rewarding users of its Seqr mobile payment solution when they recommend friends and family. “All recommendations that result in a new active Seqr customer quality for the 25 Sek (US$3) cashback reward which is paid on a monthly basis,” the company says. Seamless also began offering up to 3% cashback on Seqr purchases in March 2015.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents