Swedish firm Seamless has begun rewarding users of its Seqr mobile payment solution when they recommend friends and family. “All recommendations that result in a new active Seqr customer quality for the 25 Sek (US$3) cashback reward which is paid on a monthly basis,” the company says. Seamless also began offering up to 3% cashback on Seqr purchases in March 2015.
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies