ICICI Bank has become the first Indian bank to launch a mobile payment service based on Visa’s mVisa solution, which was unveiled in August 2015. “With this service, users of Pockets can make cashless payment from their smartphones using their debit card by simply scanning an mVisa QR code at a merchant location,” the bank says.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform