ICICI Bank has become the first Indian bank to launch a mobile payment service based on Visa’s mVisa solution, which was unveiled in August 2015. “With this service, users of Pockets can make cashless payment from their smartphones using their debit card by simply scanning an mVisa QR code at a merchant location,” the bank says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info