ICICI Bank has become the first Indian bank to launch a mobile payment service based on Visa’s mVisa solution, which was unveiled in August 2015. “With this service, users of Pockets can make cashless payment from their smartphones using their debit card by simply scanning an mVisa QR code at a merchant location,” the bank says.
- Pakistan to add payments to National IDs
- CPI Card Group and Proxama to offer innovative mobile and EMV payments services in North America
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay
- Free Galaxy S7 offer for Samsung Pay’s UAE launch