Australian carrier Optus has made its NFC mobile payment service available to prepaid customers, following its launch to postpaid customers in November 2014. “Simply download the Cash by Optus app or go online to order your Cash by Optus SIM,” the carrier says. “When you receive your SIM, simply pop it in your smartphone. Just load money onto your Cash by Optus facility and you’re ready to make secure payments.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?