Australian carrier Optus has made its NFC mobile payment service available to prepaid customers, following its launch to postpaid customers in November 2014. “Simply download the Cash by Optus app or go online to order your Cash by Optus SIM,” the carrier says. “When you receive your SIM, simply pop it in your smartphone. Just load money onto your Cash by Optus facility and you’re ready to make secure payments.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works