Passengers who book one of 17,000 ComfortDelGro taxis in Singapore can now pay their fare using their mobile phone and MasterCard’s MasterPass. “Once a MasterPass wallet is successfully created, they can go to the ComfortDelGro taxi booking app, where they select Connect with MasterPass to pair up their MasterPass account with the taxi booking app for payment of taxi bookings,” the firm says.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India