Passengers who book one of 17,000 ComfortDelGro taxis in Singapore can now pay their fare using their mobile phone and MasterCard’s MasterPass. “Once a MasterPass wallet is successfully created, they can go to the ComfortDelGro taxi booking app, where they select Connect with MasterPass to pair up their MasterPass account with the taxi booking app for payment of taxi bookings,” the firm says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands