Readers of Packaging Digest magazine’s current print issue have the chance to win prizes by tapping their phone against an NFC-enabled cover produced by Cellotape Smart Products, Smartrac and Thinaire. “The NFC Challenge will continue to poll and survey readers and curious onlookers through the end of October and offers prizes as an incentive to participate,” Cellotape says.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups