Readers of Packaging Digest magazine’s current print issue have the chance to win prizes by tapping their phone against an NFC-enabled cover produced by Cellotape Smart Products, Smartrac and Thinaire. “The NFC Challenge will continue to poll and survey readers and curious onlookers through the end of October and offers prizes as an incentive to participate,” Cellotape says.
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary
- NFC and contactless transit ticketing to go live in New York City from 31 May
- Privatbank to use customised ‘card avatars’ to drive mobile payments adoption
- Visa reports on contactless payments adoption
- Google Pay to add a rewards platform?