Readers of Packaging Digest magazine’s current print issue have the chance to win prizes by tapping their phone against an NFC-enabled cover produced by Cellotape Smart Products, Smartrac and Thinaire. “The NFC Challenge will continue to poll and survey readers and curious onlookers through the end of October and offers prizes as an incentive to participate,” Cellotape says.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole