More than 1bn mobile phone users will have used their devices for banking purposes by the end of this year, Juniper Research predicts. “This global user base is forecast to reach 2bn by 2020, by which time it will represent 37% of the global adult population,” the researchers add.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases