MasterCard is to provide tokenization services to commercial credit card issuers, enabling corporations and business travellers to load eligible corporate credit cards within participating mobile and digital wallet services using the MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES). “MasterCard will now enable tokenization across virtually all its products — consumer credit, debit and prepaid cards as well as small business and commercial cards,” the payment network says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay