MasterCard is to provide tokenization services to commercial credit card issuers, enabling corporations and business travellers to load eligible corporate credit cards within participating mobile and digital wallet services using the MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES). “MasterCard will now enable tokenization across virtually all its products — consumer credit, debit and prepaid cards as well as small business and commercial cards,” the payment network says.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform