MasterCard is to provide tokenization services to commercial credit card issuers, enabling corporations and business travellers to load eligible corporate credit cards within participating mobile and digital wallet services using the MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES). “MasterCard will now enable tokenization across virtually all its products — consumer credit, debit and prepaid cards as well as small business and commercial cards,” the payment network says.
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent
- Walmart tests smart lock delivery service
- Chinese consumers ready to go out without cash