Orange has launched its Orange Cash NFC mobile payments service across France after going live in selected French cities in February 2014. “More than 30,000 retailers like Ikea, Picard, Relay and many more are participating actively in the launch,” platform provider Wirecard says. The service was launched in Spain in May this year.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes