Orange has launched its Orange Cash NFC mobile payments service across France after going live in selected French cities in February 2014. “More than 30,000 retailers like Ikea, Picard, Relay and many more are participating actively in the launch,” platform provider Wirecard says. The service was launched in Spain in May this year.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent