Orange has launched its Orange Cash NFC mobile payments service across France after going live in selected French cities in February 2014. “More than 30,000 retailers like Ikea, Picard, Relay and many more are participating actively in the launch,” platform provider Wirecard says. The service was launched in Spain in May this year.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info