Orange has launched its Orange Cash NFC mobile payments service across France after going live in selected French cities in February 2014. “More than 30,000 retailers like Ikea, Picard, Relay and many more are participating actively in the launch,” platform provider Wirecard says. The service was launched in Spain in May this year.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works