MasterCard is to integrate a fully tokenized checkout experience within its MasterPass service, leveraging its MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES). “This gives consumers the freedom to shop more securely online or in-app from any connected device,” the payment network says. “The Buy with MasterPass button is currently found within the website and apps of more than 250,000 merchants globally.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works