Apple has added more than 70 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, taking the total number to more than 600. “Adding new partners in groups ranging from a dozen to nearly a hundred certainly helps Apple’s claim that its mobile payment service is continuing to see double-digit growth each month,” 9to5mac reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info