Samsung Pay is now available to Verizon Wireless customers with a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5. The carrier confirmed its support for the mobile payments service earlier this month after being notably absent from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when it launched in the US in September.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents