Samsung Pay is now available to Verizon Wireless customers with a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5. The carrier confirmed its support for the mobile payments service earlier this month after being notably absent from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when it launched in the US in September.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works