Samsung Pay is now available to Verizon Wireless customers with a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5. The carrier confirmed its support for the mobile payments service earlier this month after being notably absent from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when it launched in the US in September.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities