Samsung Pay is now available to Verizon Wireless customers with a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5. The carrier confirmed its support for the mobile payments service earlier this month after being notably absent from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when it launched in the US in September.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts