Samsung Pay is now available to Verizon Wireless customers with a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5. The carrier confirmed its support for the mobile payments service earlier this month after being notably absent from the list of companies supporting Samsung Pay when it launched in the US in September.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent