Canadian open NFC mobile wallet provider Ugo Wallet has signed up more than 100,000 users since its launch in November 2014, up from 50,000 in August 2015. Customers have uploaded a total of over 250,000 cards to their Ugo wallets, the company says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info