Canadian open NFC mobile wallet provider Ugo Wallet has signed up more than 100,000 users since its launch in November 2014, up from 50,000 in August 2015. Customers have uploaded a total of over 250,000 cards to their Ugo wallets, the company says.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills