Canadian open NFC mobile wallet provider Ugo Wallet has signed up more than 100,000 users since its launch in November 2014, up from 50,000 in August 2015. Customers have uploaded a total of over 250,000 cards to their Ugo wallets, the company says.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump