The number of Koreans using Samsung Pay has doubled in the last month to one million and 100,000 payments are now being made using the service every day, Business Korea reports. “Cumulative payments exceeded 100 billion won (US$88 million). Likewise, daily average payments increased from approximately 800 million won (US$705,192) to over 2 billion won (US$1.8 million) between the early stage of the service and recent days.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?