Alipay is to work with E. Sun Commercial Bank to launch a QR-based mobile payment service in Taiwan, Xinhua reports. “More than 3,000 convenience stores, shopping malls and other shops frequented by mainland tourists will offer the payment service” by the end of 2015.
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users
- ABN Amro unveils blockchain-based NFC platform for trade inventory tracking
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary