Alipay is to work with E. Sun Commercial Bank to launch a QR-based mobile payment service in Taiwan, Xinhua reports. “More than 3,000 convenience stores, shopping malls and other shops frequented by mainland tourists will offer the payment service” by the end of 2015.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai