Alipay is to work with E. Sun Commercial Bank to launch a QR-based mobile payment service in Taiwan, Xinhua reports. “More than 3,000 convenience stores, shopping malls and other shops frequented by mainland tourists will offer the payment service” by the end of 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info