Visa has confirmed it is to acquire Visa Europe for an upfront consideration of €16.5bn with a potential additional earn-out of up to €4.7bn. “The transaction is subject to regulatory approvals and is expected to close in Visa Inc’s fiscal third quarter of 2016,” Visa says.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet