Dutch public transport operator Syntus is to send out offers and promotions to commuters using a national network of 3,000 Bluetooth beacons that work in conjunction with a mobile ticketing app provided by Corethree. “Using the company’s proprietary platform Core Engine, the m-ticket will be able to give customers an enhanced experience by linking their journeys with local offers and promotions,” Corethree says.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands