Dutch public transport operator Syntus is to send out offers and promotions to commuters using a national network of 3,000 Bluetooth beacons that work in conjunction with a mobile ticketing app provided by Corethree. “Using the company’s proprietary platform Core Engine, the m-ticket will be able to give customers an enhanced experience by linking their journeys with local offers and promotions,” Corethree says.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers