Dutch public transport operator Syntus is to send out offers and promotions to commuters using a national network of 3,000 Bluetooth beacons that work in conjunction with a mobile ticketing app provided by Corethree. “Using the company’s proprietary platform Core Engine, the m-ticket will be able to give customers an enhanced experience by linking their journeys with local offers and promotions,” Corethree says.
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions