Dutch public transport operator Syntus is to send out offers and promotions to commuters using a national network of 3,000 Bluetooth beacons that work in conjunction with a mobile ticketing app provided by Corethree. “Using the company’s proprietary platform Core Engine, the m-ticket will be able to give customers an enhanced experience by linking their journeys with local offers and promotions,” Corethree says.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign