French banking group Crédit Mutuel Arkéa is to begin offering its customers a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service. “The solution, provided by Airtag, includes a tokenization server, a wallet management server, a mobile payment application based on HCE technology and a crypto solution to safely store payment credentials on mobile phones,” Airtag says. A national rollout of the service is expected next year.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases