French banking group Crédit Mutuel Arkéa is to begin offering its customers a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service. “The solution, provided by Airtag, includes a tokenization server, a wallet management server, a mobile payment application based on HCE technology and a crypto solution to safely store payment credentials on mobile phones,” Airtag says. A national rollout of the service is expected next year.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info