French banking group Crédit Mutuel Arkéa is to begin offering its customers a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service. “The solution, provided by Airtag, includes a tokenization server, a wallet management server, a mobile payment application based on HCE technology and a crypto solution to safely store payment credentials on mobile phones,” Airtag says. A national rollout of the service is expected next year.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?