Users of Chase Pay, the new mobile payments service from JP Morgan Chase, will be able to make mobile payments at the pump through a programme launched by mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Chase’s strategic partnership with P97 will allow Chase Pay to seamlessly integrate with retail site systems through P97’s PetroZone Mobile Commerce Platform including mobile payment capabilities, digital marketing, loyalty programs and customer reward systems,” P97 says.
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots