Users of Chase Pay, the new mobile payments service from JP Morgan Chase, will be able to make mobile payments at the pump through a programme launched by mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Chase’s strategic partnership with P97 will allow Chase Pay to seamlessly integrate with retail site systems through P97’s PetroZone Mobile Commerce Platform including mobile payment capabilities, digital marketing, loyalty programs and customer reward systems,” P97 says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info