Users of Chase Pay, the new mobile payments service from JP Morgan Chase, will be able to make mobile payments at the pump through a programme launched by mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Chase’s strategic partnership with P97 will allow Chase Pay to seamlessly integrate with retail site systems through P97’s PetroZone Mobile Commerce Platform including mobile payment capabilities, digital marketing, loyalty programs and customer reward systems,” P97 says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands