Users of Chase Pay, the new mobile payments service from JP Morgan Chase, will be able to make mobile payments at the pump through a programme launched by mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Chase’s strategic partnership with P97 will allow Chase Pay to seamlessly integrate with retail site systems through P97’s PetroZone Mobile Commerce Platform including mobile payment capabilities, digital marketing, loyalty programs and customer reward systems,” P97 says.
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions