Amazon is to discontinue the credit card reader offering it debuted last year. “Effective February 1, 2016, we will discontinue Amazon Register,” the company said in an email reported by Forbes. “We periodically evaluate our offerings to ensure that we focus on delivering unique benefits and, in this case, we’ve decided to discontinue Amazon Register.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works