More than half of US consumers (51%) are likely to use a bank offered mobile wallet with the top challenges for mobile wallet adoption being fear of identity theft (68%) and merchant acceptability (33%), research from CCG Catalyst reveals. “45% currently use PayPal mobile, which was the most popular mobile wallet used by consumers who took part in the survey,” the company says.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works