Some 8% of UK millennials see mobile payments becoming their primary payment method over the next decade, compared with 80% choosing cards and 11% saying cash, research from Compass Plus shows. “Over 80% of the millennial respondents chose either a debit, credit or contactless card as the payment method they will use the most in 10 years time,” the findings reveal.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info