Some 8% of UK millennials see mobile payments becoming their primary payment method over the next decade, compared with 80% choosing cards and 11% saying cash, research from Compass Plus shows. “Over 80% of the millennial respondents chose either a debit, credit or contactless card as the payment method they will use the most in 10 years time,” the findings reveal.
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups