PARTNER NEWS: Bespoke NFC tag supplier and manufacturer RapidNFC has reported a substantial rise in the use of NFC within the care sector. “From April 2015 to September 2015, we have seen an incredible 164% rise in sales from the prior six months to both care providers and companies who provide tags and software solutions to care providers,” the company writes in a blog post.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year