PARTNER NEWS: Bespoke NFC tag supplier and manufacturer RapidNFC has reported a substantial rise in the use of NFC within the care sector. “From April 2015 to September 2015, we have seen an incredible 164% rise in sales from the prior six months to both care providers and companies who provide tags and software solutions to care providers,” the company writes in a blog post.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent