PARTNER NEWS: Bespoke NFC tag supplier and manufacturer RapidNFC has reported a substantial rise in the use of NFC within the care sector. “From April 2015 to September 2015, we have seen an incredible 164% rise in sales from the prior six months to both care providers and companies who provide tags and software solutions to care providers,” the company writes in a blog post.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes