PARTNER NEWS: Bespoke NFC tag supplier and manufacturer RapidNFC has reported a substantial rise in the use of NFC within the care sector. “From April 2015 to September 2015, we have seen an incredible 164% rise in sales from the prior six months to both care providers and companies who provide tags and software solutions to care providers,” the company writes in a blog post.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain