Fans of US basketball team the Sacramento Kings will soon be able to use NFC mobile payment services and place orders from their device for concession pickup and direct-to-seat delivery at the Sleep Train Arena and Golden 1 Center. “Appetize will also integrate with the Kings loyalty platform, allowing fans to earn points via scanned ticket barcodes,” platform provider Appetize says.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service