Fans of US basketball team the Sacramento Kings will soon be able to use NFC mobile payment services and place orders from their device for concession pickup and direct-to-seat delivery at the Sleep Train Arena and Golden 1 Center. “Appetize will also integrate with the Kings loyalty platform, allowing fans to earn points via scanned ticket barcodes,” platform provider Appetize says.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants