Fans of US basketball team the Sacramento Kings will soon be able to use NFC mobile payment services and place orders from their device for concession pickup and direct-to-seat delivery at the Sleep Train Arena and Golden 1 Center. “Appetize will also integrate with the Kings loyalty platform, allowing fans to earn points via scanned ticket barcodes,” platform provider Appetize says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info