US retailers Kohl’s and Walgreens have become the first to integrate their loyalty programs with Apple Pay, allowing Kohl’s Charge Card and Walgreens’ Balance Reward customers to earn and redeem points using their iPhones. Loyalty was introduced into the mobile payment service in iOS 9, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump