Samsung has discussed the possibility of rolling out Samsung Pay to non-Samsung smartphones, Injong Rhee, executive VP and head of enterprise at Samsung’s mobile business, has told ZDNet. “But right now global expansion is happening so quickly for Samsung Pay that we are focusing all our energy on deployment,” he said.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign