Samsung has discussed the possibility of rolling out Samsung Pay to non-Samsung smartphones, Injong Rhee, executive VP and head of enterprise at Samsung’s mobile business, has told ZDNet. “But right now global expansion is happening so quickly for Samsung Pay that we are focusing all our energy on deployment,” he said.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain