Samsung has discussed the possibility of rolling out Samsung Pay to non-Samsung smartphones, Injong Rhee, executive VP and head of enterprise at Samsung’s mobile business, has told ZDNet. “But right now global expansion is happening so quickly for Samsung Pay that we are focusing all our energy on deployment,” he said.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works