Deutsche Telekom has launched the second version of its MyWallet NFC mobile payment solution, adding advertising and loyalty powered by Mozido. “Mozido’s SaaS platform enables MyWallet 2.0 customers to participate in customer engagement campaigns, redeem offers and manage virtual digital loyalty cards directly from their smartphones,” Mozido says. The carrier first launched MyWallet in May 2014.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’