Deutsche Telekom has launched the second version of its MyWallet NFC mobile payment solution, adding advertising and loyalty powered by Mozido. “Mozido’s SaaS platform enables MyWallet 2.0 customers to participate in customer engagement campaigns, redeem offers and manage virtual digital loyalty cards directly from their smartphones,” Mozido says. The carrier first launched MyWallet in May 2014.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?