Passengers at Mumbai’s GVK Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) can now navigate through Terminal 2 using a mobile app and interactive maps based on augmented reality and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons. “The app works on an innovative platform developed on the combination of Indoor Atlas and iBeacon technologies that creates magnetically modelled maps and provides location-based information,” CSIA says.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores