Passengers at Mumbai’s GVK Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) can now navigate through Terminal 2 using a mobile app and interactive maps based on augmented reality and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons. “The app works on an innovative platform developed on the combination of Indoor Atlas and iBeacon technologies that creates magnetically modelled maps and provides location-based information,” CSIA says.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent