Dutch consumers may soon be able to access commercial and government websites using their online banking credentials. “Consumers give their express consent to their bank for providing the data necessary to identify themselves to an organisation,” the Dutch Payments Association says. “They thus maintain full control over what data is provided to any party.” A pilot will take place next year.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments