Dutch consumers may soon be able to access commercial and government websites using their online banking credentials. “Consumers give their express consent to their bank for providing the data necessary to identify themselves to an organisation,” the Dutch Payments Association says. “They thus maintain full control over what data is provided to any party.” A pilot will take place next year.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK