Nearly nine in ten (86%) financial institution clients of The Members Group (TMG) plan to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to their customers. 75% are live or have a project underway with Apple Pay. “54% surveyed expected Samsung Pay to be more attractive to their cardholders; 40% answered Apple Pay,” TMG says. “From January to October of this year, the number of Apple Pay transactions processed by TMG increased by a factor greater than 10.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019