Nearly nine in ten (86%) financial institution clients of The Members Group (TMG) plan to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to their customers. 75% are live or have a project underway with Apple Pay. “54% surveyed expected Samsung Pay to be more attractive to their cardholders; 40% answered Apple Pay,” TMG says. “From January to October of this year, the number of Apple Pay transactions processed by TMG increased by a factor greater than 10.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?