UAE’s Noor Bank and Yvolv, a joint venture between Alibaba and Dubai holding company Meraas, have introduced Yvo, a mobile app that allows users to make in-store payments using mobile phones and wristbands. “Users will have an option to top-up their Yvo Mobile Wallet using cash, their existing credit cards, direct bank account transfers or by transferring funds from one wallet to another,” Emirates news agency WAM reports.
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?