“Nobody wants to become a bank any more and we don’t want to become a bank,” Apple CEO Tim Cook has told the University Philosophical Society at Trinity College, Dublin during a visit this week, Ireland’s Independent newspaper reports. Cook also hinted that Ireland will soon get Apple Pay and said: “Your kids will not know what money is.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards