Online retailer Otto Versand is to test the use of NFC product labels which let customers retrieve information such as manuals and explanatory videos as well as reorder parts. Otto Product Wizard Stickers will be tested with buyers of coffee machines in a few weeks, Heise reports. The pilot will continue for “several months”.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain