A necklace that stores electronic health data to track child immunization via NFC has been named joint winner of the Wearables for Good challenge run by Unicef, ARM and Frog. “Khushi Baby is a data-storing necklace that provides a two year personal immunization record for children,” ARM explains. “Data is synced to the cloud and displayed on a dashboard accessible to health officials.”
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments