Vodafone Wallet users in Europe will be able to make payments with their NFC phone using MasterCard cards “within weeks”, the mobile network operator has announced. “Contactless card payments using Vodafone Wallet require a Vodafone NFC SIM and are supported on more than 60 Android smartphones.” Vodafone Wallet launched in September 2013 and is currently live in Spain, Germany, The Netherlands, the UK, Italy and Hungary.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments